Let's be safe, happy & healthy!
We're heading back to the studio!
We have missed your in-person faces more than we can say!
Our community has stayed so strong during this crazy time, and we're proud to be able to reopen with your continued support. Keep scrolling for all the pertinent updates, and get ready to get your SWEAT on!
What's Different for You in Lexington:
- Classes will have more time in between to reduce crossover
- You can enter the class 10 minutes before it begins, not earlier
- Yes, we have a new waiver to sign
- Upon arrival, hand sanitizer or hand washing will be mandatory
- You will be assigned a machine to reduce foot traffic
- Remove your shoes by the door, but put your belongings in the well of your assigned machine
- Check in remains touch free but with protective screens and foot markings
- In addition to our cleaning protocols, wipes and disinfecting sprays are available for extra machine wipe downs
- Everyone will need a mask
- We will follow state-by-state guidelines for protocols on mask use during classes
- Private sessions are available, and masks are optional since 14ft social distance can be kept
- Clients will be encouraged to reschedule their classes if they are sick or if someone in their household is sick
Towel service, use of showers & childcare is suspended until further notice.
Keep ROCKING your grip socks — they're still mandatory!
So Fresh & So Clean!
What We're Doing to Keep Our Lexington Studio Germ-Free:
- Each studio has its own professional grade disinfecting spray guns that will be used on high touch surfaces of the studio and the machines in between each class
- Increased professional cleaning
- We have new covers for the straps that will be easier to wipe down
- Bathrooms are for hand washing and emergencies only!
- Air filtration systems have been added to the studios and filters will be changed frequently in HVAC systems
- We will be going open air as much as possible... weather permitting
- Doors will be propped open when allowable
Our Lexington Staff Is Amazing
- Teachers will not be making hands on corrections
- Each studio will have an assigned machine for the teacher to do demos on before and during class
- Teachers and staff will be taking their temperatures using an infrared thermometer before their shift
- Staff will be masked at all times
- Staff will be trained on cleaning protocols
- Staff will not be reporting to work if sick and will follow the proper protocol given by the state and the CDC about returning to work
Get Started with
3 Classes for Just $30
Get your sweat on in one of our many convenient locations!
Start seeing real results with slow, smart movements.
Be sure to keep notification checkboxes enabled when creating your account, or you won't have proper access to your classes.
New Clients Only
Must be used 30 days from purchase date