Let's be safe, happy & healthy!
We're heading back to the studio!
We have missed your in-person faces more than we can say!
Our community has stayed so strong during this crazy time, and we're proud to be able to reopen with your continued support. Keep scrolling for all the pertinent updates, and get ready to get your SWEAT on!
What's Different for You in Middleton:
- Small Group Sessions will be capped to 5 students
- While class capacity is 5 students, 2 credits will be pulled from memberships & packages instead of 1
- Classes will have more time in between to reduce crossover
- You can enter the class 10 minutes before it begins, not earlier
- Yes, we have a new waiver to sign
- Upon arrival, hand sanitizer or hand washing will be mandatory
- Remove your shoes by the door, but put your belongings in the well of your machine or in the cubby
- Check in remains touch free and pre-registration and pre-payment is required
- In addition to our cleaning protocols, wipes and disinfecting sprays are available for extra machine wipe downs
- Everyone will need a mask to enter the studio
- Mask may be removed once on your machine during the workout for Small Group Sessions as we have the appropriate spacing of at least 14 ft between each person
- Private sessions are available, and masks are optional since 14 ft social distance can be kept
- Clients will be encouraged to reschedule their classes if they are sick or if someone in their household is sick
Towel service, use of showers & childcare is suspended until further notice.
Keep ROCKING your grip socks — they're still mandatory!
So Fresh & So Clean!
What We're Doing to Keep Our Middleton Studio Germ-Free:
- Increased professional cleaning
- Bathrooms are for hand washing and emergencies only!
- Our HVAC system has been serviced
- Doors will be propped open when allowable
- Hand sanitizer at the desk to use upon arrival
- Staff is using disinfecting spray to clean hard to reach places on the machines like springs and cables after every class
- Staff is disinfecting high touch surfaces like doorknobs after every class
Our Middleton Staff Is Amazing
- Teachers will not be making hands on corrections
- Each studio will have an assigned machine for the teacher to do demos on before and during class
- Instructors and staff will self screen and not report to the studio if symptomatic
- Staff will be masked at all times
- Staff will be trained on cleaning protocols
- Staff will not be reporting to work if sick and will follow the proper protocol given by the state and the CDC about returning to work
We Can't Wait to See You, Safely!
Get Started with
3 Classes for Just $30
Get your sweat on in one of our many convenient locations!
Start seeing real results with slow, smart movements.
Be sure to keep notification checkboxes enabled when creating your account, or you won't have proper access to your classes.
New Clients Only
Must be used 30 days from purchase date