Let's be safe, happy & healthy!
We're heading back to the studio!
We have missed your in-person faces more than we can say!
Our community has stayed so strong during this crazy time, and we're proud to be able to reopen with your continued support. Keep scrolling for all the pertinent updates, and get ready to get your SWEAT on!
What's Different for You in Waltham:
- Protective barriers between all machines
- We have a capacity of 8 clients per class, with machines spaced 6 ft apart
- Classes will be 30 minutes apart to reduce crossover
- You can enter the class 10 minutes before it begins, not earlier
- Reservations required for class
- Yes, we have a new waiver to sign
- Upon arrival, hand sanitizer or hand washing will be mandatory; hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout the studio
- You will be assigned a machine to reduce foot traffic
- Bring your own towel, and arrive ready for class
- Remove your shoes by the door, but put your belongings in the well of your assigned machine
- Check in remains touch free but with protective screens and foot markings
- In addition to our cleaning protocols, wipes and disinfecting sprays are available for extra machine wipe downs
- Everyone will need a mask
- Masks required for all, even during class (we've tried class with a mask — it's definitely manageable!)
- Clients will be required to reschedule their classes if they are sick or if someone in their household is sick (The cancellation policy will be more flexible for cases of illness)
Towel service, use of showers & childcare is suspended until further notice.
Keep ROCKING your grip socks — they're still mandatory!
So Fresh & So Clean!
What We're Doing to Keep Our Waltham Studio Germ-Free:
- A Medify Air MA-112 air purifier has been added to our studio space
- In Waltham we're awaiting the arrival of a professional grade disinfecting spray guns that will be used on high touch surfaces of the studio and the machines in between each class
- Increased professional cleaning
- We have new covers for the straps that will be easier to wipe down
- Bathrooms are for hand washing and emergencies only!
- Air filtration systems have been added to the studios and filters will be changed frequently in HVAC systems
- Doors will be propped open when allowable as often as possible during class
Our Waltham Staff is Amazing
- Teachers will not be making hands-on corrections
- Each studio will have an assigned machine for the teacher to do demos on before and during class
- Teachers and staff will be screened prior to each shift for temperatures, symptoms, or any recent close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Staff will be masked at all times
- Staff will be trained on cleaning protocols
- Staff will not be reporting to work if sick and will follow the proper protocol given by the state and the CDC about returning to work
We Can't Wait to See You, Safely!
Private Training Available!
Get even more personalized attention as you TONE
(please note that in the Waltham studio, masks are REQUIRED at all times, including for private sessions)
Reach out to schedule your session!
Get Started with
3 Classes for Just $30
Get your sweat on in one of our many convenient locations!
Start seeing real results with slow, smart movements.
Be sure to keep notification checkboxes enabled when creating your account, or you won't have proper access to your classes.
New Clients Only
Must be used 30 days from purchase date