Let's be safe, happy & healthy!
Updated July 2021
It's so great to see everyone's faces again!
Our community has stayed so strong during this crazy time, and we're proud to be able to reopen with your continued support. Keep scrolling for all the pertinent updates, and get ready to get your SWEAT on!
What's Different for You in Wayland:
- Classes will have more time in between to reduce crossover
- You can enter the class 10 minutes before it begins, not earlier
- Yes, we have a new waiver to sign
- Hand sanitizer/hand washing will be available
- Check in remains touch free but with protective screens and foot markings
- In addition to our cleaning protocols, wipes and disinfecting sprays are available for extra machine wipe downs
- Masks are optional for people who are vaccinated
- Private sessions are available, and masks are optional since 14ft social distance can be kept
- Clients will be encouraged to reschedule their classes if they are sick or if someone in their household is sick
Towel service, use of showers & childcare is suspended until further notice.
Keep ROCKING your grip socks — they're still mandatory!
So Fresh & So Clean!
What We're Doing to Keep Our Wayland Studio Germ-Free:
- Each studio has its own professional grade disinfecting spray guns that will be used on high touch surfaces of the studio and the machines in between each class
- New medical-grade air filtration system with germ-killing ionizer that fully cleans the studio air every hour
- Increased professional cleaning
- We have new covers for the straps that will be easier to wipe down
- Bathrooms are for hand washing and emergencies only!
- Air filtration systems have been added to the studios and filters will be changed frequently in HVAC systems
- We will be going open air as much as possible... weather permitting
- Doors will be propped open when allowable
Our Wayland Staff is Amazing
- Teachers will not be making hands on corrections
- Each studio will have an assigned machine for the teacher to do demos on before and during class
- Teachers and staff will be taking their temperatures using an infrared thermometer before their shift
- Staff will be masked at all times
- Staff will be trained on cleaning protocols
- Staff will not be reporting to work if sick and will follow the proper protocol given by the state and the CDC about returning to work